In the summer I always need tons of amazing swim suits! I love neon colors and prints! I love retro styles, they are fun and flirty and great for your figure!
I love high waisted shorts, whether they are neat and tight or ripped and baggy! The studs and the colors just add to the fun! They are amazing in the summer with fun tees and big sunglasses or in the fall with a sweater, tights, and boots. DIY and get a cheap pair of highwaisted shorts or jeans at a consignment store, use a cheese grater or sand paper and rip them a little, use bleach or fabric dye or even fabric paint to add a little flare. You can bedazile and studd them too!
I love long socks and leg warmers, they are great for the fall and winter because they are cozy and super cute with boots! They are great if you are wearing pants that are too similar of a color to your shoes, put on socks or leg warmers and they add just the right amount of contrast and color! They are amazing when paired with high-waisted skirts and shorts, jeans, leggings, boots, pea coats, bomber jackets, trenches, scarfs, hats, and gloves! If it is pouring rain out and it is completely necessary to wear your rainboots that you have been neglecting to wear, pair them with leg warmers and a winter coat and you will look amazing, instead of your usual jacket and t-shirt. Some of my favorite warmers are from Gap and Nordstroms, they are cute, comfy, and AFFORDABLE! For long socks I mainly go to Urban Outfitters because they have a whole bunch of assortments or lengths, styles, and colors.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
You can express so much about you with your nails, you can match them with your outfit, you can match them with the season or holiday!
These nails are great for thanksgiving and just fun for fall! All you need are a few shades of orange, some white, a sponge and a nail polish pen. Sponge on the white and oranges to get the soft fall foliage kind of look and delicately draw the tree on with a nail pen.
These adorable turkey nails are perfect for thanksgiving! These can be achieved with nail polish pens, googly eyes and PATIENCE!
These winter kissed nails are simple and artsy.
There are soo many things I that I wish I knew when I first started this blog. If I knew these things, it would help my blog reach more viewers, therefore making it and me more succesful. The list goes on and on with “shoudla, coulda, woulda’s” and “if only I knew’s.”
1. Looked at other blogs for inspiration and ideas
2. Liked and followed blogs to help my blog get known
3. Posted routinely, keeping my viewers interested and hooked
4. Lengthened posts
5. Made each post more personal and therefore relatable
6. Incorporated pictures and videos to make posts more interesting than just a paraghraph of text
7. Vary the format from post to post
8. Have sequel post or posts that require you to use the same subject each day (five day challenge, etc.)
9. Have more posts that interact with other blogs
I am still striving to accomplish all of these, but so far I have managed to do some of them 🙂
I am really into the new “hipster” leggings. They are a fun way to spice up an outfit and they are so comfy. Rethink your ordinary pair of jeans or black leggings and wear a cool patterned pair that is sure to get peoples’ attention! They are cute with boots, pumps, wedges, and just about any other shoe, cropped tops and bustiers and bangles!
I got nominated for the Liebster Award by modeljourney.com. Share 11 random facts about yourself. Then answer the 11 questions. Finally, nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers, and ask them your own 11 questions. Have fun!
11 random facts about me:
1. I love/play soccer
2. I love makeup, but I suck at putting it on
3. I am a dessert fiend
4. I am really good at math
5. I am really into indie-rock music
6. I find turkey bacon surprisingly good
7. I hate rollercoasters
8. I want to be fluent in French
9. I love corny 80’s movies
10. When I hear rap music I have to dance
11. I LOVE shopping!
Answers to modeljourney’s questions:
1. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
What to wear
2. Eat or skip breakfast?
3. Are you spontaneous or a planner?
A little bit of both
4. Are you always on time or always late?
5. Do you listen to music more or watch TV more?
TV, but I love music
6. Favorite TV show?
There are sooo many! Suburgatory, New Girl, Modern Family, Don’t Trust The B—- In Apt. 23, The New Normal, The Mindy Project, Go On, America’s Next Top Model, Hart Of Dixie, Pretty Little Liars, The Secret Circle, The Middle, 2 Broke Girls, Up All Night, Awkward
7. Favorite time of the year?
Fall or Summer
8. Dog or cat lover?
Definitely dog, but who can resist a kitten?
9. If you could, what would you change in the world?
No global warming/pollution, no hunger, and cheaper designer clothes
10. Favorite quote for life?
“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot.”
11. What is the goal for your blog?
Get noticed and inspire/help people out
1. How would you describe your style?
2. What do you like most about yourself?
3. What is you favorite food?
4. Why did you start your blog?
5. What do you spend most of your time doing?
6. Savory or sweet?
7. When is your birthday?
8. What is your favorite TV show?
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. If you could so anything, what would you do?
11. What is your favorite color? And does it reflect your personality?
Questions are for:
As many of you have heard, there is a huge storm that came to the East Coast called Sandy. Many people lost their homes and loved ones. You can help by donating your old clothes or money to those who lost everything. It would really mean a lot to all the people who have been affected.